Protection Orders

There are times where you need to take action to defend yourself against someone who has caused you harm or has made threats to do so. Under California law, a party may seek a Domestic Violence Restraining Order (“DVRO”) if they have been the victim of domestic violence at the hands of a former spouse, significant other, or family member. There are also times where you are the victim of a false allegation of domestic violence and are facing the devastating consequences of a DVRO. If you’re facing legal issues pertaining to a Request for a DVRO, then you should contact Aguilar Justice Center, P.C. today at (209) 436-8593 to learn how we can serve you. 

%d bloggers like this: